Updated: Sep 19
S Fold Curtains can be a bit more involved in the hanging process than convention hook and ringlet, or eyelet curtains. Here are 5 Step Instructions to help you hang your S Fold Curtains.
STEP ONE - Count the exact amount of how many ringlets are on the S Fold curtain track you have, they generally range from about 30-62.
STEP TWO - Count out the exact amount of S Fold hooks required to hang the curtain to the track.
STEP THREE - Starting on the first space of the curtain and the top rung put a hook in every 7th spot. Count 1-7 and on the 7th loop a hook into the curtain.
STEP FOUR - Once you get towards the end you will have one of these scenarios:
(1) You will have left over hooks that need to be looped onto the curtain
(2) You will not have enough hooks to loop onto the curtain to cover the entire width.
(3) Curtain is completely hooked, skip to next step
(1) Depending on how many hooks you have left over, reduce the size of some of the currently attached hooks by 1-2 spots to make space to account for the additional hooks, till there is enough space for the additional hooks to completely cover the curtain.
(2) Depending on how many hooks you are short, increase the size of some of the currently attached hooks by 1-2 spots to make space to account for the lack of hooks, till there is enough space for the all the left over hooks to completely cover the curtain.
STEP FIVE - On a step ladder or ladder start hooking up the curtain from the wall side and work your way along putting all the hooks to the ringlets on the curtain track. Once you reach the end make sure you have the exact amount of hooks required. If not go back and attempt step four whilst the curtain is still hanging.
Having any difficulties, we are always happy to help give advice. Enjoy your S Fold Curtains :)